Monday 21 November 2016

Sad, Breakup, Hurt Status, whatsapp hurt status



A breakup is nothing but a total separation from each other. People distant  themselves in breakup. After breakup they go through a very difficult phase . They are shattered completely with the behavior and actions of their partner .They  make themselves all the more stressed and frustrated . They close up themselves in thell the  four walls and break up all the  possible contacts from their near and dear ones. In such a sensitive situation people should never cut off their connection from the outer world. Abandoning yourself during breakup is definitely not the solution. Getting dumped by someone doesn’t mean that our world ends there . 

 Sad Status

  • No one will ever understand how much it hurts
  • If a man wants you, nothing can keep him away. If he doesn’t want you, nothing can make him stay.
  • Every heart has a pain. Only the way of expressing it is different. Fools hide it in eyes, while the brilliant hide it in their smile.
  • Never put your happiness in someone else’s hands…
  • I need some Time alone with Myself.
  • Waiting for you is like waiting for rain in a drought.
  • When people can walk away from you, let them walk. Your destiny is never tied to anybody who left.
  • When people can walk away from you, let them walk. Your destiny is never tied to anybody who left.
  • My sadness has become an addiction when i’m not sad,i feel lost.I start to panic trying to find my way back which leads me back to my original state.
  • Want to get your Ex back? Check this out: How to Get the Ex Back
  • “i looked into the eyes of who i thought was an angel i didnt know i was looking into the eyes of who would cause me hell”
  • What do you do when the only one who can make you stop crying is the one who is making you cry?
  • Did I change or did you just stop loving me…
  • Among all d toys in the world people choose “feelings” to play with!
  • I hate it when you talk to someone every single day and then it stops. All of a sudden neither of you say a word to each other
  • I wonder if you know what you are doing to me…
  • In this post, we share some of the best sad love quotes, heart broken quotation. When you feel sorrowful after ending a relationship, let’s read these short sad pictures quotes about love. Hope you could find something here that might help you feel better.
  • We are not close anymore but i’ll be here if you need me<3
  • No one will ever understand how much it hurts
  •  

No comments:

Post a Comment