Monday 21 November 2016

Sad status, Hurt Status, Love Hurt Status



Sad Whatsapp Status:- Being in Sad is one of the most beautiful feeling in the world. When in love, you feel wanted. This special feeling makes you fly  on the top of the world.
Your happiness bends to touch the sky. This close bonding  between two persons is known as love and the two person are in a romantic relationship but what if such relationships break off ?  The two people gets separated and this effects them badly. Reasons for breakup may be many. Such as long distance relationship , non-attention ,lack of understanding , lies, hyper nature etc. 

Sad Status 




1. ) People walk away easily but they leave their memories with us forever….

2. ) I did everything right for someone that does everything wrong..

3. ) I am not worthy of being in love…

4. ) Temporary happiness isn’t worth long term pain…

5. ) It sucks how some people use you when they need you and then they put you aside like you didn’t even matter to them from the beginning…

6. ) I don’t understand the love at all..I guess it;s beauty is only at the beginning..

7. ) If you leave without a reason dont come back with an excuse.

8. ) My tears are like anchors that sink my heart to the depths of the deepest ocean….

9. ) The only time I realized I fell in love with you was the only moment I found out that you had already belonged to someone else.

10. ) She is the kind of girl who is always smiling and loves to laugh

11. ) Love is the person you think about during the sad songs…

12. ) It’s hard to forget someone who gave you so much to remember.

13. ) I fought to keep your love,you didn�t fight to keep mine.That�s the difference between you and me.

14. ) I was born the day you kissed me, and I died inside the night you left me. But I lived, oh how I lived while you loved me.

15. ) I’m lost without love.

16. ) Pretending like u dont care about ur past & acting like u’ve moved on..hurts alot !

17. ) I never stopped loving you, I just stopped showing it

18. ) Heart broken quotes with pictures1

     

No comments:

Post a Comment